More Ways to Give
Your donation, of any amount, will make a difference for Oregon’s beautiful wild places. From the austere grandeur of Cottonwood Canyon, to the iconic landscape of the Oregon coast, a gift to the Oregon State Parks Foundation will help to preserve our natural and historic wonders for generations to come.
Make a Donation Online by visiting our secure donation page.
Make a Donation by Mail by downloading our OSPF Donation Form and popping it in the mail.
Make a Donation by Phone by calling us at 503-802-5750. We can accept your credit card donation, thank you in person, and answer any questions you might have.
More Ways to Give
- Gifts of Stock: Make a donation of appreciated securities and you may receive an immediate tax deduction and savings on capital gains taxes. Download this PDF stock contribution form. Contact us for more information.
- Workplace Giving/Employer Match: You can give where you work! Many companies match donations, have programs where you can nominate Oregon State Parks Foundation for donations – check with your company for more information.
- Donating Property to the Oregon State Parks Foundation: If you have land you would like to donate, please contact us! More than one-third of Oregon’s state park lands were donated by individuals, families and businesses. The Oregon State Parks Foundation accepts two types of real estate gifts: (1) lands that you would like permanently protected as an Oregon state park or as an addition to an existing Oregon state park or (2) lands that you will permit us to sell, with the proceeds to go to support our important work.
- Donate an Item on our Wish List
- Remember us in your will and trusts, visit our Legacy Giving page for more information.
For More Information
For more information about these and other ways you can leave a lasting legacy for Oregon State Parks, please contact our Executive Director, at 503-802-5750 or at email@example.com.