Ways to Give
Oregon State Parks Foundation is the only statewide nonprofit dedicated to preserving and enhancing Oregon’s state parks. We do not receive funding from taxes. Instead, we rely almost entirely on the generous support of people just like you in order to be able to accomplish our mission, goals, and projects.
YOU CAN HELP OREGON STATE PARKS FOUNDATION BY…
- MAKING A DONATION ONLINE. You can make an online donation right now, using our secure server. We accept American Express, MasterCard, and Visa. To make an online donation, go to https://npo1.networkforgood.org/Donate/Donate.aspx?npoSubscriptionId=1900
- MAKING A DONATION BY MAIL. To make a donation by mail, go to our Donate by Mail Form. Print and fill out the donation form and send it with your check to: Oregon State Parks Foundation, 888 SW Fifth Ave, Ste 1600, Portland, OR 97204.
- MAKING A DONATION BY CALLING US. You can also make a credit card donation over the phone. Call us at 503-802-5750.
- MAKING A DONATION EVERY MONTH. You can become a monthly parks supporter by going to https://npo1.networkforgood.org/Donate/Donate.aspx?npoSubscriptionId=1900 and selecting the option “I want to make a recurring donation every month” (you can also set up your donations to be made every three months or once a year). We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- USING GOODSEARCH.COM AS YOUR INTERNET SEARCH ENGINE. GoodSearch.com is a new Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality results from Yahoo, and help provide funding for Oregon State Parks Foundation’s projects and activities at the same time! To use GoodSearch to benefit Oregon State Parks Foundation, click on the link above or go to http://www.goodsearch.com/nonprofit/oregon-state-parks-trust-ospt.aspx.
- SHOPPING WITH GOODSHOP.COM. GoodShop.com is a new online shopping mall which will donate up to 30 percent of each purchase you make to Oregon State Parks Foundation. Hundreds of great stores, from Amazon to Zazzle, have teamed up with GoodShop so that every time you place an order, you’ll be supporting Oregon State Parks Trust. To shop with GoodShop.com, go to http://www.goodsearch.com/nonprofit/oregon-state-parks-trust-ospt.aspx, click on the GoodShop logo, and select your store and start shopping. Best of all, you don’t pay anything more to shop with GoodShop.com, even though you’ll have the added satisfaction of knowing that a portion of your purchases will benefit Oregon State Parks Foundation.
- DONATING TO OREGON STATE PARKS FOUNDATION THROUGH EARTH SHARE OF OREGON. Oregon State Parks Foundation is a member of Earth Share of Oregon and you can find us here: http://earthshare-oregon.org/our-groups/profiles/ospt/index_html. Is your company an Earth Share of Oregon business partner? Find out at http://earthshare-oregon.org/partners/partner-list. If so, you can arrange to donate through your company’s workplace giving campaign . Be sure to designate that your donation (or a portion of your donation) is to go to Oregon State Parks Foundation. If your company is not currently an Earth Share of Oregon business partner, contact Oregon State Parks Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org) about how your company can arrange to participate.
- NAMING OREGON STATE PARKS FOUNDATION AS A BENEFICIARY IN YOUR WILL. Oregon State Parks Foundation as a beneficiary in your will or of your estate, download our brochure: Leaving a Legacy to Oregon State Parks Foundation: Naming the Trust in Your Will.
- DONATING YOUR PROPERTY TO OREGON STATE PARKS FOUNDATION. More than one-third of Oregon’s state park lands were donated by individuals, families and businesses. Oregon State Parks Foundation accepts two types of real estate gifts: (1) lands that you would like permanently protected as an Oregon state park or as an addition to an existing Oregon state park or (2) lands that you will permit us to sell, with the proceeds to go to support our important work. Contact Oregon State Parks Foundation (email@example.com) if you are interested in making a donation of real estate to help support Oregon’s state parks system.
- DONATING AN ITEM ON OREGON STATE PARKS FOUNDATION’S “WISH LIST.” As with many nonprofit organization, we are always looking for ways to be more cost-effective. With this in mind, we have developed a “wish list” of needed equipment, materials and supplies. Your donation of an item on our “wish list” means that we won’t have to buy it–and makes more funds available for park projects. Contact Oregon State Parks Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in making a donation.
- For more information about these and other ways you can leave a lasting legacy for Oregon State Parks, please contact John Hoffnagle, Executive Director, at 503-802-5750 or at email@example.com.
- OREGON STATE PARKS FOUNDATION AUTHORITY TO REDIRECT DONATIONS POLICY. Funds donated to the Oregon State Parks Foundation (OSPF) that are designated for a specific project are deemed to be “restricted funds” and will be used exclusively for that project; provided, that if funds remain in a restricted project account after the project is completed, OSPF reserves the right to transfer the funds to another restricted project account.
- All specific project donations are subject to a 25% administrative fee that is used for OSPF operations.